I was supposed to get a $25 gift card for walmart but never got it!I got a few pcs.

of free jewelry and called but no gift card. My award number is 8479633. My pin number is 73072192. Please call me at 815-519-5150 concerning this.

Ed Bauler or email me at Edbauler@yahoo.com. this offer is a scam. No one gets a walmart card. Holsted jewelers sent me a letter with award no, and pin no.

but I cant get into holdstedjewelers.yourawardcenter.com.whats up with this B.S.

This person wrote the review because of "never got free walmart card" of holsted jewelers gift card from Holsted Jewelers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Holsted Jewelers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i never got free walmart gift card. Author liked the most no free walmart giftcard. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Holsted Jewelers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Holsted Jewelers?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1165695

I have 3 free gift codes for 3 25 dollar Walmart gift cards that I have never received code (1) 01181148 (2) 00594739 (3) 00756403 plus I received a letter to claim another one but it has a award number 8768687 and a pin number 84178594 please help me get them thanks

Burlington, Wisconsin, United States #1150452

I didn't get my Wal-Mart GIFT,my my award is pin is 8699993,15695696, call me.3099458832

Never recieved my wal mart gift card it is always paper work or online stuff and you can't even get to it on line everything is a big flack my award number is 8855866 and this is my pin 81342264 and this is my phone number 518 887 2886 but will never hear from you guys or never the gift card ty later

I recieved a reward letter dated march16,2016.I got on the website followed directions got confirmation message saying i would receive it in 2 weeks.

My daughter received a flyer that under scratch area it says surprise!

$25 that was around march 28, 2016 when she called the toll free number the representative said she would receive her gift card, she still hasnt heard anything about her card either.We both can be reached at dion71nelms@gmail.com

I tryed to go type in my award number and pin number and the site wouldn't let me.Really upset with this site.

I feel like holsted jewlers is not living up to what they said to me.Barbara Courtney

I Vanessa Thomas also received a letter for a $25 walmart card my pin number is 8773106 my pin is 69061718.My phone # is 4104442606. False advertising is wrong. Please send my card as promised.

Never received my gift card award number 8771546 , pin number 39250367.. please send me my gift card

My name is Marie Hicks I never received 3 25$ Walmart gift cards from Holsted jewelers I ordered 3 times from them with the promise each time I'd receive a gift card.They should compasate me or honer they're word!

Whose fault is it them or Walmart?My award number is 8769137 and my pin is 37757219 my cell number to call is :425-238-1333 false advertisement is against the law please make it right!

i never got my 25 gift card and i tryed doing it on the computer and i cant so please send it too me my award # is8772998 and my pin # is89174115 or call me at 763-506-0306 thanks jody

Dunsmuir, California, United States #1131639

I too received a letter with an award number and pin number and cannot find the website I was directed to. Can anyone help myself and the others with this problem?